Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Egypt dominates Swimming Masters in Russia
The Egyptian campaign – both men and women – dominated the 2015 Swimming Masters in Kazan, Russia, achieving five medals in different races.
Sohair El-Attar won the 200 meter backstroke race whilst Nagwa Ghorab came fifth in the 100 meter free.
In the men’s races, Ayman Zakaria came eighth in the 200 m backstroke and Abdel-Moneim Khalaf came tenth in the 100 meter breaststroke. However in the 100 meter free, Ahmed Hamada won a silver medal after coming second.
This is the first achievement of its kind for the Egyptian swimming team, making them the first Egyptians to win in this prestigious tournament.