Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Zamalek’s Omar Gaber set for Bordeaux trial
Zamalek have confirmed on their official website that Omar Gaber will spend a four-day trial with French side FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
Gaber, 23, was given the green light for his departure to France to undergo a trial period with Bordeaux after the approval of the Egyptian champions’ manager Jesualdo Ferreira.
The versatile Egypt international, who can play anywhere along the right flank – most commonly as a right midfielder or right wing-back – will try to impress the French club before discussing the possibility of completing a move to Ligue 1 this summer.
Gaber, who is a Zamalek youth academy product, scored 13 goals in 138 appearances with the White Knights since making his debut in 2010.