Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Espérance sign Malian forward Abdolaye Sissoko
The striker has signed a 4-year-deal with the 2013/14 Tunisian Ligue 1 champions.
The 23-year-old has made the move to Radès after featuring – and scoring – as an away player there during Stade Malien’s 1-2 win on the 25th of July.
Sissoko put in a man-of-the-match performance for his former side last month against Al Ahly, despite the final score being 0-0.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 12, 2015
Espérance currently sit bottom of Group A in the Confederation Cup with 3 points, and the Blood and Gold will have to win their remaining two matches if they are to stand a chance of qualifying for the semi-finals.
The 2015/16 Ligue 1 season will kick off on the 12th of September.