Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Akaichi rejoins Etoile Sahel in a three year deal
Etoile Sahel announced that they have signed Ahmed Akaichi on a three year deal through their official website on August 17, 2015. The 26 year old attacker was signed as a free agent after he had terminated his contract with Esperance. Since then there have been rumors linking him with Tunisian and European sides.
The acquisition means Akaichi returns to the club he featured for from 2008-2011. He then departed for Bundesliga 2 side Ingolstadt, in a one year stint, before returning home to join Esperance. He has also been capped by the Carthage Eagles.
Akaichi has won a Tunisian league title with Esperance and was part of the Tunisian side that won CHAN 2011.