KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Wadi Degla make El-Hossary director of football, Helal returns
Wadi Degla have appointed Mohamed El-Hossary as their new director of football, while Mohamed Helal rejoins the team following his Belgian experience.
Wadi Degla’s board has designated their Captain Mohamed El-Hossary as the new Director of Football.
The 31-year-old defender has spent 5 years in the Cairo-based club.
His selection for the post comes as no surprise, given the fact that he is respected and well-liked by those concerned with the football team.
In other news, Mohamed Helal, a 20-year-old defensive midfielder, returns to Wadi Degla after spending one season at Lierse S.K. in the Belgian top flight.
Helal was also a player at JMG Academy, a sports organisation and training company established by French international football player Jean-Marc Guillou.
It is also worth mentioning that Lierse S.K. were relegated from the Belgian Pro League at the end of last season.