Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Wadi Degla make El-Hossary director of football, Helal returns
Wadi Degla have appointed Mohamed El-Hossary as their new director of football, while Mohamed Helal rejoins the team following his Belgian experience.
Wadi Degla’s board has designated their Captain Mohamed El-Hossary as the new Director of Football.
The 31-year-old defender has spent 5 years in the Cairo-based club.
His selection for the post comes as no surprise, given the fact that he is respected and well-liked by those concerned with the football team.
In other news, Mohamed Helal, a 20-year-old defensive midfielder, returns to Wadi Degla after spending one season at Lierse S.K. in the Belgian top flight.
Helal was also a player at JMG Academy, a sports organisation and training company established by French international football player Jean-Marc Guillou.
It is also worth mentioning that Lierse S.K. were relegated from the Belgian Pro League at the end of last season.