Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Wadi Degla make El-Hossary director of football, Helal returns
Wadi Degla have appointed Mohamed El-Hossary as their new director of football, while Mohamed Helal rejoins the team following his Belgian experience.
Wadi Degla’s board has designated their Captain Mohamed El-Hossary as the new Director of Football.
The 31-year-old defender has spent 5 years in the Cairo-based club.
His selection for the post comes as no surprise, given the fact that he is respected and well-liked by those concerned with the football team.
In other news, Mohamed Helal, a 20-year-old defensive midfielder, returns to Wadi Degla after spending one season at Lierse S.K. in the Belgian top flight.
Helal was also a player at JMG Academy, a sports organisation and training company established by French international football player Jean-Marc Guillou.
It is also worth mentioning that Lierse S.K. were relegated from the Belgian Pro League at the end of last season.