Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Wadi Degla make El-Hossary director of football, Helal returns
Wadi Degla have appointed Mohamed El-Hossary as their new director of football, while Mohamed Helal rejoins the team following his Belgian experience.
Wadi Degla’s board has designated their Captain Mohamed El-Hossary as the new Director of Football.
The 31-year-old defender has spent 5 years in the Cairo-based club.
His selection for the post comes as no surprise, given the fact that he is respected and well-liked by those concerned with the football team.
In other news, Mohamed Helal, a 20-year-old defensive midfielder, returns to Wadi Degla after spending one season at Lierse S.K. in the Belgian top flight.
Helal was also a player at JMG Academy, a sports organisation and training company established by French international football player Jean-Marc Guillou.
It is also worth mentioning that Lierse S.K. were relegated from the Belgian Pro League at the end of last season.