Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
VIDEO: Elmohamady scores as Hull defeat Fulham
Ahmed Elmohamady scored as Hull City edged 2-1 past a resilient Fulham side to clinch the three points in their Championship encounter.
The match came just 3 days after Hull’s 1-1 draw at Wolves, and saw Hull preserve their unbeaten start to the season.
Elmohamady’s goal came in the 34th minute; the Egyptian out-jumped his marker to emphatically head home teammate Robertson’s cross and give his side the lead and give fans at the KC Stadium something to cheer about.
— Hull City (@HullCity) August 19, 2015
The visitors levelled 15 minutes after the break, but Nigerian international Sone Aluko’s 86th-minute volley sealed the win for the hosts.
The result leaves Fulham joint-top of the league standings with Ipswich Town and Brighton & Hove Albion, after three matches played.