AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
VIDEO: Elmohamady scores as Hull defeat Fulham
Ahmed Elmohamady scored as Hull City edged 2-1 past a resilient Fulham side to clinch the three points in their Championship encounter.
The match came just 3 days after Hull’s 1-1 draw at Wolves, and saw Hull preserve their unbeaten start to the season.
Elmohamady’s goal came in the 34th minute; the Egyptian out-jumped his marker to emphatically head home teammate Robertson’s cross and give his side the lead and give fans at the KC Stadium something to cheer about.
— Hull City (@HullCity) August 19, 2015
The visitors levelled 15 minutes after the break, but Nigerian international Sone Aluko’s 86th-minute volley sealed the win for the hosts.
The result leaves Fulham joint-top of the league standings with Ipswich Town and Brighton & Hove Albion, after three matches played.