Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Pharaohs in England: Morsy scores in Chesterfield win, Elmo plays in Hull draw
Sam Morsy continued his fine start to the season, while Ahmed Elmohamady featured in a tough Hull City draw.
The 23-year-old’s goal came in the 63rd minute away to Shrewsbury Town, and proved to be the winner as the match ended 1-2 to Chesterfield.
The goal came after an unintentional one-two between Morsy and teammate Novak; the end result was the ball falling to the former, who finished emphatically from inside the six-yard box.
The Spireites currently sit in fifth place in the early league standings.
One division above, Hull City played out a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday at the Molineux Stadium, as Mohamady featured.
The 27-year-old played 74 minutes before being replaced by Aluko as his side chased the three points.
Hull host Fulham this evening, in their third Championship match of the season.