Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Pharaohs in England: Morsy scores in Chesterfield win, Elmo plays in Hull draw
Sam Morsy continued his fine start to the season, while Ahmed Elmohamady featured in a tough Hull City draw.
Egypt-eligible midfielder Sam Morsy scored his second goal in three 2015/16 League One matches for Chesterfield yesterday.
The 23-year-old’s goal came in the 63rd minute away to Shrewsbury Town, and proved to be the winner as the match ended 1-2 to Chesterfield.
The goal came after an unintentional one-two between Morsy and teammate Novak; the end result was the ball falling to the former, who finished emphatically from inside the six-yard box.
The Spireites currently sit in fifth place in the early league standings.
One division above, Hull City played out a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday at the Molineux Stadium, as Mohamady featured.
The 27-year-old played 74 minutes before being replaced by Aluko as his side chased the three points.
Hull host Fulham this evening, in their third Championship match of the season.