Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Pharaohs in England: Morsy scores in Chesterfield win, Elmo plays in Hull draw
Sam Morsy continued his fine start to the season, while Ahmed Elmohamady featured in a tough Hull City draw.
The 23-year-old’s goal came in the 63rd minute away to Shrewsbury Town, and proved to be the winner as the match ended 1-2 to Chesterfield.
The goal came after an unintentional one-two between Morsy and teammate Novak; the end result was the ball falling to the former, who finished emphatically from inside the six-yard box.
The Spireites currently sit in fifth place in the early league standings.
One division above, Hull City played out a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday at the Molineux Stadium, as Mohamady featured.
The 27-year-old played 74 minutes before being replaced by Aluko as his side chased the three points.
Hull host Fulham this evening, in their third Championship match of the season.