KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Pharaohs in England: Morsy scores in Chesterfield win, Elmo plays in Hull draw
Sam Morsy continued his fine start to the season, while Ahmed Elmohamady featured in a tough Hull City draw.
The 23-year-old’s goal came in the 63rd minute away to Shrewsbury Town, and proved to be the winner as the match ended 1-2 to Chesterfield.
The goal came after an unintentional one-two between Morsy and teammate Novak; the end result was the ball falling to the former, who finished emphatically from inside the six-yard box.
The Spireites currently sit in fifth place in the early league standings.
One division above, Hull City played out a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday at the Molineux Stadium, as Mohamady featured.
The 27-year-old played 74 minutes before being replaced by Aluko as his side chased the three points.
Hull host Fulham this evening, in their third Championship match of the season.