The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
Pharaohs in England: Morsy scores in Chesterfield win, Elmo plays in Hull draw
Sam Morsy continued his fine start to the season, while Ahmed Elmohamady featured in a tough Hull City draw.
Egypt-eligible midfielder Sam Morsy scored his second goal in three 2015/16 League One matches for Chesterfield yesterday.
The 23-year-old’s goal came in the 63rd minute away to Shrewsbury Town, and proved to be the winner as the match ended 1-2 to Chesterfield.
The goal came after an unintentional one-two between Morsy and teammate Novak; the end result was the ball falling to the former, who finished emphatically from inside the six-yard box.
The Spireites currently sit in fifth place in the early league standings.
One division above, Hull City played out a 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday at the Molineux Stadium, as Mohamady featured.
The 27-year-old played 74 minutes before being replaced by Aluko as his side chased the three points.
Hull host Fulham this evening, in their third Championship match of the season.