Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Hegazy’s agent: “Playing in Spain is a possibility, future remains unclear”
Ahmed Hegazy’s agent has confirmed to Kingfut.com the player received offers from several European clubs, but the Fiorentina defender is yet to take a definitive decision regarding his future.
Hegazy has returned to La Viola after the end of his six-month loan spell with Serie B club Perugia. He participated with the Fiorentina in their pre-season preparations and featured in the team’s friendlies against the likes of Carpi, Paris-Saint Germain, Chelsea and Benfica.
However, a Fiorentina stay is not certain because the 24-year-old defender has been reportedly close to joining La Liga side Eibar, according to Sky Sport Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, but agent Chrisitan Emile said Spain is not the only possibility.
“There are concrete offers from four different European countries on the table for the permanent transfer of Hegazy,” Emile told Kingfut.com
“Spain? Yes, it is one of the potential destinations and of course La Liga is an attractive competition for any player, but Ahmed has not made a definitive decision yet regarding what he will do.”
“With one year remaining in his Fiorentina contract, Ahmed is in the position to determine his own future and so we are evaluating the options carefully. Everything will be clear in the next few days,” he concluded.