Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Petrojet sign Ahmed Gaafar
Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat back in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals before being released in July 2014.
The 29-year-old striker then made his move to ENPPI, scoring eight goals and created six, helping his side to a third-place finish.
The Egyptian International was then released by his club for the second season in a row, which led to his move to Ahmed Hassan’s Petrojet.