Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Petrojet sign Ahmed Gaafar
Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat back in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals before being released in July 2014.
The 29-year-old striker then made his move to ENPPI, scoring eight goals and created six, helping his side to a third-place finish.
The Egyptian International was then released by his club for the second season in a row, which led to his move to Ahmed Hassan’s Petrojet.
The strikers first test is not far into the future as Petrojet are to face Cairo giants Al Ahly in Egypt’s Cup semi final.