ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Petrojet sign Ahmed Gaafar
Gaafar moved to Zamalek from Etisalat back in July 2009, scoring 33 goals in 117 appearances for the Royals before being released in July 2014.
The 29-year-old striker then made his move to ENPPI, scoring eight goals and created six, helping his side to a third-place finish.
The Egyptian International was then released by his club for the second season in a row, which led to his move to Ahmed Hassan’s Petrojet.