Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Zamalek withdraw complaint against Al Ahly’s El-Sheikh
The complaint, which accused El-Sheikh of signing contracts for two clubs – with Zamalek prior to signing for Al Ahy – was responsible for the suspension of the 22-year-old player for four months in addition to a 133,000 EGP fine, which resulted in Al Ahly boycotting the EFA and all the EFA-organized competitions and tournaments.
“In response to the initiative made by the Minister of Sports, I will send someone to the EFA to withdraw the complaint against the player to remove any tension,” Mortda told CBC TV channel.
“If Al Ahly’s president went one step towards a reconciliation, I will go ten steps,” he added.