Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Zamalek withdraw complaint against Al Ahly’s El-Sheikh
The complaint, which accused El-Sheikh of signing contracts for two clubs – with Zamalek prior to signing for Al Ahy – was responsible for the suspension of the 22-year-old player for four months in addition to a 133,000 EGP fine, which resulted in Al Ahly boycotting the EFA and all the EFA-organized competitions and tournaments.
However, the White Knights’ president, Mortada Mansour, said that he will withdraw the complaint on Thursday night to help solve this problem which he did by sending an official letter to the EFA.
“In response to the initiative made by the Minister of Sports, I will send someone to the EFA to withdraw the complaint against the player to remove any tension,” Mortda told CBC TV channel.
“If Al Ahly’s president went one step towards a reconciliation, I will go ten steps,” he added.