Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Zamalek withdraw complaint against Al Ahly’s El-Sheikh
The complaint, which accused El-Sheikh of signing contracts for two clubs – with Zamalek prior to signing for Al Ahy – was responsible for the suspension of the 22-year-old player for four months in addition to a 133,000 EGP fine, which resulted in Al Ahly boycotting the EFA and all the EFA-organized competitions and tournaments.
However, the White Knights’ president, Mortada Mansour, said that he will withdraw the complaint on Thursday night to help solve this problem which he did by sending an official letter to the EFA.
“In response to the initiative made by the Minister of Sports, I will send someone to the EFA to withdraw the complaint against the player to remove any tension,” Mortda told CBC TV channel.
“If Al Ahly’s president went one step towards a reconciliation, I will go ten steps,” he added.