Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Zamalek withdraw complaint against Al Ahly’s El-Sheikh
The complaint, which accused El-Sheikh of signing contracts for two clubs – with Zamalek prior to signing for Al Ahy – was responsible for the suspension of the 22-year-old player for four months in addition to a 133,000 EGP fine, which resulted in Al Ahly boycotting the EFA and all the EFA-organized competitions and tournaments.
However, the White Knights’ president, Mortada Mansour, said that he will withdraw the complaint on Thursday night to help solve this problem which he did by sending an official letter to the EFA.
“In response to the initiative made by the Minister of Sports, I will send someone to the EFA to withdraw the complaint against the player to remove any tension,” Mortda told CBC TV channel.
“If Al Ahly’s president went one step towards a reconciliation, I will go ten steps,” he added.