Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Salah in Roma squad for Hellas Verona game
Following a 6-month loan deal at Florence where the young winger shined in Fiorentina’s purple outfit and a long and sought out transfer saga, Roma were able to secure a loan deal for the Egyptian for 5 million Euros with a buy option for 15 million which would become obligatory.
Salah made his friendly debut for the Giallorossi starting in their 3-1 win over Valencia, where he managed to score his first goal for his new side before being taken off at half-time.
The tricky winger made his home debut for AS Roma in their game versus Sevilla which ended up as a goal-fest, where he was able to score and assist before being taken off on the 63rd minute.
The 23-year-old looks set for his official debut for his new club on Saturday as he has been included in their 23-man squad for their first Serie A game.
LOBONT, NAINGGOLAN, CASTAN, DŽEKO, TOTTI, SALAH, FALQUE, PJANIC, DE ROSSI, IBARBO, KEITA, LJAJIC, GYÖMBÉR, FLORENZI, SZCZESNY, DE SANCTIS, GERVINHO, PAREDES, TOROSIDIS, MANOLAS, UCAN, ANOCIC, MACHIN DICOMBO
Italian newspaper La Gazetta dello Sport predicts that Mohamed Salah will get his debut, starting on the right of fellow summer signing Edin Dzeko in a 4-3-3.