Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Salah in Roma squad for Hellas Verona game
Following a 6-month loan deal at Florence where the young winger shined in Fiorentina’s purple outfit and a long and sought out transfer saga, Roma were able to secure a loan deal for the Egyptian for 5 million Euros with a buy option for 15 million which would become obligatory.
Salah made his friendly debut for the Giallorossi starting in their 3-1 win over Valencia, where he managed to score his first goal for his new side before being taken off at half-time.
The tricky winger made his home debut for AS Roma in their game versus Sevilla which ended up as a goal-fest, where he was able to score and assist before being taken off on the 63rd minute.
The 23-year-old looks set for his official debut for his new club on Saturday as he has been included in their 23-man squad for their first Serie A game.
LOBONT, NAINGGOLAN, CASTAN, DŽEKO, TOTTI, SALAH, FALQUE, PJANIC, DE ROSSI, IBARBO, KEITA, LJAJIC, GYÖMBÉR, FLORENZI, SZCZESNY, DE SANCTIS, GERVINHO, PAREDES, TOROSIDIS, MANOLAS, UCAN, ANOCIC, MACHIN DICOMBO
Italian newspaper La Gazetta dello Sport predicts that Mohamed Salah will get his debut, starting on the right of fellow summer signing Edin Dzeko in a 4-3-3.