Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Ahly’s Antwi ruled out for six weeks following ankle sprain
The initial diagnosis of the injury is reported to be a sprain in Antwi’s ankle ligaments after awkwardly spinning his leg trying to stop while running.
Antwi came off in the 73rd minute after an impressive performance, in which he scored the match’s only goal and earned three valuable points for his team in Rades.
Antwi has gotten off to an excellent start at Al Ahly, scoring 5 goals in his 4 games so far.
The striker’s MRI revealed that the striker will need at least six weeks for his ankle to fully heal.