Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ahly’s Antwi ruled out for six weeks following ankle sprain
The initial diagnosis of the injury is reported to be a sprain in Antwi’s ankle ligaments after awkwardly spinning his leg trying to stop while running.
Antwi came off in the 73rd minute after an impressive performance, in which he scored the match’s only goal and earned three valuable points for his team in Rades.
Antwi has gotten off to an excellent start at Al Ahly, scoring 5 goals in his 4 games so far.
The striker’s MRI revealed that the striker will need at least six weeks for his ankle to fully heal.