Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ahly’s Antwi ruled out for six weeks following ankle sprain
The initial diagnosis of the injury is reported to be a sprain in Antwi’s ankle ligaments after awkwardly spinning his leg trying to stop while running.
Antwi came off in the 73rd minute after an impressive performance, in which he scored the match’s only goal and earned three valuable points for his team in Rades.
Antwi has gotten off to an excellent start at Al Ahly, scoring 5 goals in his 4 games so far.
The striker’s MRI revealed that the striker will need at least six weeks for his ankle to fully heal.