Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Ahly’s Antwi ruled out for six weeks following ankle sprain
The initial diagnosis of the injury is reported to be a sprain in Antwi’s ankle ligaments after awkwardly spinning his leg trying to stop while running.
Antwi came off in the 73rd minute after an impressive performance, in which he scored the match’s only goal and earned three valuable points for his team in Rades.
Antwi has gotten off to an excellent start at Al Ahly, scoring 5 goals in his 4 games so far.
The striker’s MRI revealed that the striker will need at least six weeks for his ankle to fully heal.