Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Report: Hegazy in Spain on Monday to finalize a move to Eibar
The 24-year-old defender has grabbed the interest of several European clubs, with his agent confirming to Kingfut receiving four concrete offers for a permanent transfer away from the Stadio Artemio Franchi.
According to MARCA, Hegazy will be in Spain on Monday to finalize the final details and find an agreement with Eibar.
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 before returning again to Fiorentina this summer.