Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Koka close to Istanbul BB move – Report
The young striker joined his current team at the beginning of the 2012/2013 season and was able to grab 8 league goals in 17 appearances for Rio Ave.
In spite of the promising goal return, Koka was sent off twice in his first season, something which hasn’t happened for him from the 2013-2014 season onwards.
Last season the Egyptian scored 15 goals in all competitions despite being injured for a long time near the end of the season.
The 22-year-old’s performances, who plays as a traditional number 9, have garnered the interest of several clubs in Europe with Benfica reportedly sealing the deal on him, before the transfer fell through.
Portuguese newspaper Record have reported that Istanbul BB are interested in the services of Koka and could get him for around 1 million Euros.
Koka has been also linked to other teams such as Sporting Lisbon and Sevilla who reportedly will opt to get the young striker on their team if they fail to land Llorente this transfer window.
Turkish giants Galatasaray were previously reported to be interested in securing the Egyptian’s services.