Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Koka close to Istanbul BB move – Report
The young striker joined his current team at the beginning of the 2012/2013 season and was able to grab 8 league goals in 17 appearances for Rio Ave.
In spite of the promising goal return, Koka was sent off twice in his first season, something which hasn’t happened for him from the 2013-2014 season onwards.
Last season the Egyptian scored 15 goals in all competitions despite being injured for a long time near the end of the season.
The 22-year-old’s performances, who plays as a traditional number 9, have garnered the interest of several clubs in Europe with Benfica reportedly sealing the deal on him, before the transfer fell through.
Portuguese newspaper Record have reported that Istanbul BB are interested in the services of Koka and could get him for around 1 million Euros.
Koka has been also linked to other teams such as Sporting Lisbon and Sevilla who reportedly will opt to get the young striker on their team if they fail to land Llorente this transfer window.
Turkish giants Galatasaray were previously reported to be interested in securing the Egyptian’s services.