Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Momen Zakaria hit with 50,000 EGP fine for actions after substitution
Zakaria acted petulantly when he was substituted by coach Fathi Mabrouk during the Confederation Cup match against Esperance, which the Red Devils won 0-1.
The 27-year-old later apologized through his Instagram account assuring that he will accept whatever decision the board impose on him.
“I apologize to my colleagues, the technical staff and the fans about my actions, what happened was not something normal,” Zakaria explained.
The board’s decision included a fine only since it’s the first misbehavior for the player. However, Abdel-Sadek warned the player from the repetition of such actions.