Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Momen Zakaria hit with 50,000 EGP fine for actions after substitution
Zakaria acted petulantly when he was substituted by coach Fathi Mabrouk during the Confederation Cup match against Esperance, which the Red Devils won 0-1.
The 27-year-old later apologized through his Instagram account assuring that he will accept whatever decision the board impose on him.
“I apologize to my colleagues, the technical staff and the fans about my actions, what happened was not something normal,” Zakaria explained.
The board’s decision included a fine only since it’s the first misbehavior for the player. However, Abdel-Sadek warned the player from the repetition of such actions.