Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Momen Zakaria hit with 50,000 EGP fine for actions after substitution
Zakaria acted petulantly when he was substituted by coach Fathi Mabrouk during the Confederation Cup match against Esperance, which the Red Devils won 0-1.
The 27-year-old later apologized through his Instagram account assuring that he will accept whatever decision the board impose on him.
“I apologize to my colleagues, the technical staff and the fans about my actions, what happened was not something normal,” Zakaria explained.
The board’s decision included a fine only since it’s the first misbehavior for the player. However, Abdel-Sadek warned the player from the repetition of such actions.