After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Momen Zakaria hit with 50,000 EGP fine for actions after substitution
Zakaria acted petulantly when he was substituted by coach Fathi Mabrouk during the Confederation Cup match against Esperance, which the Red Devils won 0-1.
The 27-year-old later apologized through his Instagram account assuring that he will accept whatever decision the board impose on him.
“I apologize to my colleagues, the technical staff and the fans about my actions, what happened was not something normal,” Zakaria explained.
The board’s decision included a fine only since it’s the first misbehavior for the player. However, Abdel-Sadek warned the player from the repetition of such actions.