Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Momen Zakaria hit with 50,000 EGP fine for actions after substitution
Zakaria acted petulantly when he was substituted by coach Fathi Mabrouk during the Confederation Cup match against Esperance, which the Red Devils won 0-1.
The 27-year-old later apologized through his Instagram account assuring that he will accept whatever decision the board impose on him.
“I apologize to my colleagues, the technical staff and the fans about my actions, what happened was not something normal,” Zakaria explained.
The board’s decision included a fine only since it’s the first misbehavior for the player. However, Abdel-Sadek warned the player from the repetition of such actions.