Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al-Hilal squeeze past Mazembe to move level on points in Group A
Al-Hilal Omdurman defeated TP Mazembe 1-0 in a tight encounter, thanks to teenager Ather El Tahir’s winner in Sudan.
The win sees the hosts move level on eight points with both Mazembe and Moghreb Tetouan, who defeated Smouha in the second match of the night.
El Tahir capitalized on a rebound in the seventh minute to put the hosts in the lead against their Lubumbashi-based counterparts.
An otherwise uneventful match ended 1-0, a positive result for Al-Hilal who travel to the already-eliminated Smouha on the 11th of September, while Mazembe will host Tetouan on the same day, at the same time.