In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Al-Hilal squeeze past Mazembe to move level on points in Group A
Al-Hilal Omdurman defeated TP Mazembe 1-0 in a tight encounter, thanks to teenager Ather El Tahir’s winner in Sudan.
The win sees the hosts move level on eight points with both Mazembe and Moghreb Tetouan, who defeated Smouha in the second match of the night.
El Tahir capitalized on a rebound in the seventh minute to put the hosts in the lead against their Lubumbashi-based counterparts.
An otherwise uneventful match ended 1-0, a positive result for Al-Hilal who travel to the already-eliminated Smouha on the 11th of September, while Mazembe will host Tetouan on the same day, at the same time.