Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Bordeaux prepare bid for Omar Gaber
Girondins players and staff are reportedly pleased with the 23-year-old’s technical abilities while the team’s staff are reported to discuss the transfer with Zamalek on Tuesday.
Following a successful trial at the Ligue 1 club, Willy Sagnol has given the green light to make a bid for the Egyptian according to foot-express.com.
The bid is expected to be between one and one-and-a-half million euros which could prove to be just enough to secure Gaber’s services from Zamalek.
After making his senior debut for Zamalek in the 2009/10 season, Omar has gradually worked his way into the team’s starting line up, becoming a regular for the Cairo-based side.
Gaber’s impressive appearances for the Egyptian Premier League Champions earned him a spot in KingFut’s team of the season.
Despite the French side’s interest, the deal could yet fall through as Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has previously released statements saying that Omar Gaber wouldn’t leave the side for less than three million euros.
Omar is an international player and has featured for the Egyptian National team on 11 occasions. He has been called up for Egypt’s squad which is set to face Chad in the 2017 AFCON qualifiers.