Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ghazal sees red as Nacional triumphant in Madeira derby
Nacional’s 23-year-old Egyptian defensive midfielder Aly Ghazal was sent off in the 85th minute of the Madeira derby after getting two yellow cards in two consecutive minutes.
Nevertheless, Ghazal’s side came up on top after defeating their newly-promoted rivals União da Madeira with a lone goal that came through Francisco Soares in the 39th minute of the game. This was Nacional’s first victory in the Portuguese Primeira Liga, after losing in the opening round 1-0 to Sporting Braga.
Nacional are set to face CD Tondela in the third round of the Liga on the 30th of August.
It is worth noting that Aly Ghazal was not included in the Egypt squad announced by Héctor Cúper ahead of the Pharaohs’ AFCON 2017 qualifier against Chad.