The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Basketball: Egypt down Zimbabwe to reach AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
Except for a three-pointer for Zimbabwe early in the game that gave them a 3-2 lead, Egypt drove the game their way until they managed winning 102-62.
In the Groups stage, Egypt qualified on top of its group with all six points after defeating Gabon, Mali and Cameroon.
The Pharaohs became the first team to score over 100 points in this tournament, in addition to having the biggest margin of victory until now.
Next match for the Egyptians will be against Angola, the AfroBasket 2013 champions.