Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Basketball: Egypt down Zimbabwe to reach AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
Except for a three-pointer for Zimbabwe early in the game that gave them a 3-2 lead, Egypt drove the game their way until they managed winning 102-62.
In the Groups stage, Egypt qualified on top of its group with all six points after defeating Gabon, Mali and Cameroon.
The Pharaohs became the first team to score over 100 points in this tournament, in addition to having the biggest margin of victory until now.
Next match for the Egyptians will be against Angola, the AfroBasket 2013 champions.