Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Basketball: Egypt down Zimbabwe to reach AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
Except for a three-pointer for Zimbabwe early in the game that gave them a 3-2 lead, Egypt drove the game their way until they managed winning 102-62.
In the Groups stage, Egypt qualified on top of its group with all six points after defeating Gabon, Mali and Cameroon.
The Pharaohs became the first team to score over 100 points in this tournament, in addition to having the biggest margin of victory until now.
Next match for the Egyptians will be against Angola, the AfroBasket 2013 champions.