Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Basketball: Egypt down Zimbabwe to reach AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
Except for a three-pointer for Zimbabwe early in the game that gave them a 3-2 lead, Egypt drove the game their way until they managed winning 102-62.
In the Groups stage, Egypt qualified on top of its group with all six points after defeating Gabon, Mali and Cameroon.
The Pharaohs became the first team to score over 100 points in this tournament, in addition to having the biggest margin of victory until now.
Next match for the Egyptians will be against Angola, the AfroBasket 2013 champions.