Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
Basketball: Egypt down Zimbabwe to reach AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
Except for a three-pointer for Zimbabwe early in the game that gave them a 3-2 lead, Egypt drove the game their way until they managed winning 102-62.
In the Groups stage, Egypt qualified on top of its group with all six points after defeating Gabon, Mali and Cameroon.
The Pharaohs became the first team to score over 100 points in this tournament, in addition to having the biggest margin of victory until now.
Next match for the Egyptians will be against Angola, the AfroBasket 2013 champions.