Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
The KingFut Weekly Awards – Tannane African Player of the Week
Welcome to the first edition of the KingFut Weekly Awards, here you will be supplied by prodigious goals scored by African players wherever they might be playing. Moreover, you will be in the know when it comes to the top perfomances by African players each week.
Without further ado, here are the results of our very first KF Weekly Awards:
GOAL OF THE WEEK: SIPHIWE TSHABALALA
This week’s GOTW comes from South African star and Kaizer Chiefs F.C. winger Siphiwe Tshabalala. The 30-year old volleyed his goal almost 30-yards out to help his team thrash Free State Stars 4-0. A cherry on top for the South Africa-based team.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK:OUSSAMA TANNANE
1, 2 ,3 and 4. No these aren’t ticks to start dancing, these are goals Heracles Almelo’s Oussama Tannane scored in the first half of the game against Leeuwarden to help his team to an amazing 6-1 win. The Moroccan’s first came through a left-footed strike as he went down, his second from a penalty that he earned himself, his third through right footed thunderous strike after drilling past a couple of defenders and his fourth was a screamer from the edge of the box. Heracles Almelo now sit in fourth with six points from three games.