Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
The KingFut Weekly Awards – Tannane African Player of the Week
Welcome to the first edition of the KingFut Weekly Awards, here you will be supplied by prodigious goals scored by African players wherever they might be playing. Moreover, you will be in the know when it comes to the top perfomances by African players each week.
Without further ado, here are the results of our very first KF Weekly Awards:
GOAL OF THE WEEK: SIPHIWE TSHABALALA
This week’s GOTW comes from South African star and Kaizer Chiefs F.C. winger Siphiwe Tshabalala. The 30-year old volleyed his goal almost 30-yards out to help his team thrash Free State Stars 4-0. A cherry on top for the South Africa-based team.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK:OUSSAMA TANNANE
1, 2 ,3 and 4. No these aren’t ticks to start dancing, these are goals Heracles Almelo’s Oussama Tannane scored in the first half of the game against Leeuwarden to help his team to an amazing 6-1 win. The Moroccan’s first came through a left-footed strike as he went down, his second from a penalty that he earned himself, his third through right footed thunderous strike after drilling past a couple of defenders and his fourth was a screamer from the edge of the box. Heracles Almelo now sit in fourth with six points from three games.