Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
VIDEO: Jakobsen scores Falkenberg’s winner against GIF Sundsvall
Danish-Egyptian young starlet Alexander “Amir” Jakobsen scored Falkenbergs FF’s only goal today against GIF Sundsvall, in the Swedish Premier League “Allsvenskan”.
Jakobsen’s goal was enough for his team to secure the win against Sundsvall, in the 21st fixture of the Allsvenskan. The win pushed Alexander’s side to the 13th position, with only 3 points being the difference between them and the team above.
The U-20 Egyptian international was named Man-of-the-Match for the second game consecutively after putting in spectacular performances.
It is worth noting that the 21-year old winger who holds both Egyptian and Danish nationalities, joined Swedish side Falkenbergs FF last February, from Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven.