Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Elmohamady features as Hull down Rochdale to advance in Cup
In the last round, the Tigers faced off with Accrington Stanley and had to wait until penalties to secure a spot in this round.
The Hull-based side have now qualified for the Capital One Cup’s third round and will be facing Swansea City in September.
Greg Luer scored what proved to be the winner less than ten minutes into the game which is undoubtedly a good mark for his first start for Hull.
Elmohamady was on the bench and came one for Ryan Taylor sixty-eight minutes into the game.
The Tigers were initially promoted to the Premier League following their second-placed finish in the Championship in the 2012/13 season.
Two seasons later, Hull City were relegated from the English Premier Division after missing narrowly on the 17th spot with both their contenders finishing with three more points and a worse goal difference.
There are rumours that Elmo could be next on his way out of the KC stadium with talk of a possible return to the Premier League before the end of the transfer window. However, KingFut.com understands that the club have yet to receive any bids for the 27-year-old Egypt international.