In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Elmohamady features as Hull down Rochdale to advance in Cup
In the last round, the Tigers faced off with Accrington Stanley and had to wait until penalties to secure a spot in this round.
The Hull-based side have now qualified for the Capital One Cup’s third round and will be facing Swansea City in September.
Greg Luer scored what proved to be the winner less than ten minutes into the game which is undoubtedly a good mark for his first start for Hull.
Elmohamady was on the bench and came one for Ryan Taylor sixty-eight minutes into the game.
The Tigers were initially promoted to the Premier League following their second-placed finish in the Championship in the 2012/13 season.
Two seasons later, Hull City were relegated from the English Premier Division after missing narrowly on the 17th spot with both their contenders finishing with three more points and a worse goal difference.
There are rumours that Elmo could be next on his way out of the KC stadium with talk of a possible return to the Premier League before the end of the transfer window. However, KingFut.com understands that the club have yet to receive any bids for the 27-year-old Egypt international.