The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
OFFICIAL: Koka moves to SC Braga from Rio Ave
Ahmed Hassan “Koka” has signed a five-year deal with Sporting Clube de Braga of Portugal, from Rio Ave.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has moved to the Braga outfit just five days after scoring the goal which defeated Braga in their match against Rio Ave.
Koka has signed a five-year contract with the Minho Warriors for a rumoured 700 thousand Euros for 50% of his sporting rights. The remaining 50% are said to be owned by Rio Ave and by renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Despite being all but confirmed at SL Benfica during the pre-season, Koka remained at Rio Ave after allegedly failing his medical exams, a justification that Rio Ave denied in a statement. Recently, he had been linked to a move to Istanbul BB, but the player himself dismissed the rumours.
Koka arrived in Portugal in the 2011/2012 season to join Rio Ave’s youth academy from Al-Ahly. Promoted to the senior squad the following season, he scored 31 goals in 98 matches with the Vila do Conde side. He will wear the number 20 shirt.