Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
OFFICIAL: Koka moves to SC Braga from Rio Ave
Ahmed Hassan “Koka” has signed a five-year deal with Sporting Clube de Braga of Portugal, from Rio Ave.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has moved to the Braga outfit just five days after scoring the goal which defeated Braga in their match against Rio Ave.
Koka has signed a five-year contract with the Minho Warriors for a rumoured 700 thousand Euros for 50% of his sporting rights. The remaining 50% are said to be owned by Rio Ave and by renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Despite being all but confirmed at SL Benfica during the pre-season, Koka remained at Rio Ave after allegedly failing his medical exams, a justification that Rio Ave denied in a statement. Recently, he had been linked to a move to Istanbul BB, but the player himself dismissed the rumours.
Koka arrived in Portugal in the 2011/2012 season to join Rio Ave’s youth academy from Al-Ahly. Promoted to the senior squad the following season, he scored 31 goals in 98 matches with the Vila do Conde side. He will wear the number 20 shirt.