Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
OFFICIAL: Koka moves to SC Braga from Rio Ave
Ahmed Hassan “Koka” has signed a five-year deal with Sporting Clube de Braga of Portugal, from Rio Ave.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has moved to the Braga outfit just five days after scoring the goal which defeated Braga in their match against Rio Ave.
Koka has signed a five-year contract with the Minho Warriors for a rumoured 700 thousand Euros for 50% of his sporting rights. The remaining 50% are said to be owned by Rio Ave and by renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Despite being all but confirmed at SL Benfica during the pre-season, Koka remained at Rio Ave after allegedly failing his medical exams, a justification that Rio Ave denied in a statement. Recently, he had been linked to a move to Istanbul BB, but the player himself dismissed the rumours.
Koka arrived in Portugal in the 2011/2012 season to join Rio Ave’s youth academy from Al-Ahly. Promoted to the senior squad the following season, he scored 31 goals in 98 matches with the Vila do Conde side. He will wear the number 20 shirt.