Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
OFFICIAL: Koka moves to SC Braga from Rio Ave
Ahmed Hassan “Koka” has signed a five-year deal with Sporting Clube de Braga of Portugal, from Rio Ave.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has moved to the Braga outfit just five days after scoring the goal which defeated Braga in their match against Rio Ave.
Koka has signed a five-year contract with the Minho Warriors for a rumoured 700 thousand Euros for 50% of his sporting rights. The remaining 50% are said to be owned by Rio Ave and by renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Despite being all but confirmed at SL Benfica during the pre-season, Koka remained at Rio Ave after allegedly failing his medical exams, a justification that Rio Ave denied in a statement. Recently, he had been linked to a move to Istanbul BB, but the player himself dismissed the rumours.
Koka arrived in Portugal in the 2011/2012 season to join Rio Ave’s youth academy from Al-Ahly. Promoted to the senior squad the following season, he scored 31 goals in 98 matches with the Vila do Conde side. He will wear the number 20 shirt.