Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
OFFICIAL: Koka moves to SC Braga from Rio Ave
Ahmed Hassan “Koka” has signed a five-year deal with Sporting Clube de Braga of Portugal, from Rio Ave.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has moved to the Braga outfit just five days after scoring the goal which defeated Braga in their match against Rio Ave.
Koka has signed a five-year contract with the Minho Warriors for a rumoured 700 thousand Euros for 50% of his sporting rights. The remaining 50% are said to be owned by Rio Ave and by renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Despite being all but confirmed at SL Benfica during the pre-season, Koka remained at Rio Ave after allegedly failing his medical exams, a justification that Rio Ave denied in a statement. Recently, he had been linked to a move to Istanbul BB, but the player himself dismissed the rumours.
Koka arrived in Portugal in the 2011/2012 season to join Rio Ave’s youth academy from Al-Ahly. Promoted to the senior squad the following season, he scored 31 goals in 98 matches with the Vila do Conde side. He will wear the number 20 shirt.