The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
Zamalek and Al Ahly included in Forbes’ list of best Arab Clubs
Egyptian Premier League winners Zamalek topped the list, while their arch-rivals Ahly came in fourth place.
Saudi Arabian clubs Al-Hilal and Al-Nassr came in second and fifth respectively, while Kuwaiti outfit Kuwait SC rounded out the top five, sitting in third place.
The American magazine also rated the clubs in terms of the number of official trophies. Being the most decorated club in the world with 20 trophies, Al Ahly held first place on that list.
In terms of the coefficients provided by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, Al-Hilal come in first place with 146.5 points.