KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Zamalek and Al Ahly included in Forbes’ list of best Arab Clubs
Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly featured in Forbes’ list of the strongest 30 clubs in the Arab World.
Egyptian Premier League winners Zamalek topped the list, while their arch-rivals Ahly came in fourth place.
Saudi Arabian clubs Al-Hilal and Al-Nassr came in second and fifth respectively, while Kuwaiti outfit Kuwait SC rounded out the top five, sitting in third place.
The American magazine also rated the clubs in terms of the number of official trophies. Being the most decorated club in the world with 20 trophies, Al Ahly held first place on that list.
In terms of the coefficients provided by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, Al-Hilal come in first place with 146.5 points.