Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Zamalek and Al Ahly included in Forbes’ list of best Arab Clubs
Cairo giants Zamalek and Al Ahly featured in Forbes’ list of the strongest 30 clubs in the Arab World.
Egyptian Premier League winners Zamalek topped the list, while their arch-rivals Ahly came in fourth place.
Saudi Arabian clubs Al-Hilal and Al-Nassr came in second and fifth respectively, while Kuwaiti outfit Kuwait SC rounded out the top five, sitting in third place.
The American magazine also rated the clubs in terms of the number of official trophies. Being the most decorated club in the world with 20 trophies, Al Ahly held first place on that list.
In terms of the coefficients provided by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, Al-Hilal come in first place with 146.5 points.