Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Basketball: Angola defeat Egypt in AfroBasket 2015 quarter-finals
2013 AfroBasket champions Angola defeated the Egyptian national team 83-63 to progress to the AfroBasket semi-finals.
The Angolans led for the entirety for the match, showcasing their superiority and skill against their opponents.
Egypt had previously defeated Zimbabwe by a 40-point margin in the round of sixteen, becoming the first team in the tournament to break the 100-point barrier this year, but the level of the opposition was simply too high this time around.
This is the second time in three years that Angola have defeated Egypt on the way to the title, after they came out on top in a tense AfroBasket 2013 final that ended 57-40 against the Pharaohs.