An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Elmohamady voted Player of the Year for Hull City
The Egyptian, who has garnered interest from a number of Premier League clubs over the course of the summer, has now been voted Player of the Season twice during his time at Hull City.
He previously gained the award in 2012/13 after again being voted winner following a stellar first season on loan at the KC from Sunderland.
Elmohamady was and still is an integral part of the Hull City team, with manager Steve Bruce keen on warding off interest from circling Premier League sides. The right wing-back racked up some impressive stats in the Premier League last season for his side, starting every single match of their last two 38-game campaigns in a season which resulted in relegation to the English Championship.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 1, 2015