Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
OFFICIAL: Ghanaian league top scorer Nathaniel Asamoah signs for Raja Casablanca
Ghanaian striker Nathaniel Asamoah has joined Moroccan side Raja Casablanca on a three-year deal for a reported fee of $400,000 (around 3 million EGP).
The 25-year-old striker successfully completed his move to Moroccan giant Raja Casablanca, ending his spell with local side Medeama SC.
“Raja Casablanca signed Ghanaian Nathaniel Asamoah on a three-year deal after he passed his medical with the club,” the Moroccan club announced on their official website.
Asamoah is currently the top goalscorer in the ongoing Ghanaian Premier League with 18 goals.
The Ghanaian international will join his former Ghanaian teammates Mohamed Awal and Yakubu Mohammed, as both of them have already finalised their move to Raja Casablanca earlier in the summer.
It is worth noting that Nathaniel has played for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade for two seasons before joining Medeama FC.