Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
OFFICIAL: Ghanaian league top scorer Nathaniel Asamoah signs for Raja Casablanca
Ghanaian striker Nathaniel Asamoah has joined Moroccan side Raja Casablanca on a three-year deal for a reported fee of $400,000 (around 3 million EGP).
The 25-year-old striker successfully completed his move to Moroccan giant Raja Casablanca, ending his spell with local side Medeama SC.
“Raja Casablanca signed Ghanaian Nathaniel Asamoah on a three-year deal after he passed his medical with the club,” the Moroccan club announced on their official website.
Asamoah is currently the top goalscorer in the ongoing Ghanaian Premier League with 18 goals.
The Ghanaian international will join his former Ghanaian teammates Mohamed Awal and Yakubu Mohammed, as both of them have already finalised their move to Raja Casablanca earlier in the summer.
It is worth noting that Nathaniel has played for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade for two seasons before joining Medeama FC.