Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
OFFICIAL: Ghanaian league top scorer Nathaniel Asamoah signs for Raja Casablanca
Ghanaian striker Nathaniel Asamoah has joined Moroccan side Raja Casablanca on a three-year deal for a reported fee of $400,000 (around 3 million EGP).
The 25-year-old striker successfully completed his move to Moroccan giant Raja Casablanca, ending his spell with local side Medeama SC.
“Raja Casablanca signed Ghanaian Nathaniel Asamoah on a three-year deal after he passed his medical with the club,” the Moroccan club announced on their official website.
Asamoah is currently the top goalscorer in the ongoing Ghanaian Premier League with 18 goals.
The Ghanaian international will join his former Ghanaian teammates Mohamed Awal and Yakubu Mohammed, as both of them have already finalised their move to Raja Casablanca earlier in the summer.
It is worth noting that Nathaniel has played for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade for two seasons before joining Medeama FC.