Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
OFFICIAL: Ghanaian league top scorer Nathaniel Asamoah signs for Raja Casablanca
Ghanaian striker Nathaniel Asamoah has joined Moroccan side Raja Casablanca on a three-year deal for a reported fee of $400,000 (around 3 million EGP).
The 25-year-old striker successfully completed his move to Moroccan giant Raja Casablanca, ending his spell with local side Medeama SC.
“Raja Casablanca signed Ghanaian Nathaniel Asamoah on a three-year deal after he passed his medical with the club,” the Moroccan club announced on their official website.
Asamoah is currently the top goalscorer in the ongoing Ghanaian Premier League with 18 goals.
The Ghanaian international will join his former Ghanaian teammates Mohamed Awal and Yakubu Mohammed, as both of them have already finalised their move to Raja Casablanca earlier in the summer.
It is worth noting that Nathaniel has played for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade for two seasons before joining Medeama FC.