Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
OFFICIAL: Ghanaian league top scorer Nathaniel Asamoah signs for Raja Casablanca
Ghanaian striker Nathaniel Asamoah has joined Moroccan side Raja Casablanca on a three-year deal for a reported fee of $400,000 (around 3 million EGP).
The 25-year-old striker successfully completed his move to Moroccan giant Raja Casablanca, ending his spell with local side Medeama SC.
“Raja Casablanca signed Ghanaian Nathaniel Asamoah on a three-year deal after he passed his medical with the club,” the Moroccan club announced on their official website.
Asamoah is currently the top goalscorer in the ongoing Ghanaian Premier League with 18 goals.
The Ghanaian international will join his former Ghanaian teammates Mohamed Awal and Yakubu Mohammed, as both of them have already finalised their move to Raja Casablanca earlier in the summer.
It is worth noting that Nathaniel has played for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade for two seasons before joining Medeama FC.