Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Hegazy’s agent: Eibar move off
Ahmed Hegazy’s agent confirms to KingFut that the proposed transfer to La Liga’s Eibar is off after the clubs couldn’t reach an agreement.
The 24-year-old defender was supposed to arrive in Spain last Monday, according to several reports from Italy and Spain to complete his move to Eibar from Fiorentina but the days pased and he did not travel.
Clarifying his situation, his agent Christian Emile told KingFut.com: ” I can confirm that Eibar and Fiorentina did not reach an agreement for his permanent transfer.
Having said that, the player is still looking for a move away from the club as he seeks a new challenge.
“Will he stay or go to another club before the market closes? Yes, Ahmed does want to leave as he believes it is time for a new challenge.
“We will see what happens in the coming days in discussions with other clubs, but it is clear that Fiorentina will protect their interests for a player that they value,” he concluded.