Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Hegazy’s agent: Eibar move off
Ahmed Hegazy’s agent confirms to KingFut that the proposed transfer to La Liga’s Eibar is off after the clubs couldn’t reach an agreement.
The 24-year-old defender was supposed to arrive in Spain last Monday, according to several reports from Italy and Spain to complete his move to Eibar from Fiorentina but the days pased and he did not travel.
Clarifying his situation, his agent Christian Emile told KingFut.com: ” I can confirm that Eibar and Fiorentina did not reach an agreement for his permanent transfer.
Having said that, the player is still looking for a move away from the club as he seeks a new challenge.
“Will he stay or go to another club before the market closes? Yes, Ahmed does want to leave as he believes it is time for a new challenge.
“We will see what happens in the coming days in discussions with other clubs, but it is clear that Fiorentina will protect their interests for a player that they value,” he concluded.