Egypt manager Hector Cuper believes that the Pharaohs didn’t play badly in...
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
Salah included in Roma squad to face Juventus
The last time the Egyptian international faced the Old Lady in the league, Fiorentina (his side at the time) were beaten 3-2.
The 23-year-old forward’s best performance last season came against the black and whites as he scored an incredible brace in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-final. However, the opponents turned the result around in the second leg, beating La Viola by three goals to nothing.
Salah’s official debut with Roma was not the one has has hoped for; AS Roma were held to a 1-1 draw against Hellas Verona in their first match of the Serie A season.
Despite the result, Rudi Garcia expressed his satisfaction with the Salah’s performance, saying that he will eventually settle into his role.
The 25-man list is as follows:
Goalkeepers: Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis
Defenders: Lucas Digne, Leandro Castan, Sisenando Douglas Maicon, Norbert Gyömbér, Vasileios Torosidis, Konstantinos Manolas, Silvio Anocic, Elio Capradossi
Midfielders: Radja Nainggolan, Miralem Pjanić, Daniele De Rossi, Seydou Keita, Alessandro Florenzi, Leandro Paredes, Salih Uçan
Forwards: Juan Manuel Iturbe, Edin Džeko, Francesco Totti, MOHAMED SALAH, Iago Falque, Adem Ljajić, Victor Ibarbo, Yao Kouassi Gervinho