Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Salah included in Roma squad to face Juventus
Mohamed Salah has been named in Roma’s squad to host Juventus in Serie A on Sunday, at 6:00 p.m. Egypt time.
The last time the Egyptian international faced the Old Lady in the league, Fiorentina (his side at the time) were beaten 3-2.
The 23-year-old forward’s best performance last season came against the black and whites as he scored an incredible brace in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-final. However, the opponents turned the result around in the second leg, beating La Viola by three goals to nothing.
Salah’s official debut with Roma was not the one has has hoped for; AS Roma were held to a 1-1 draw against Hellas Verona in their first match of the Serie A season.
Despite the result, Rudi Garcia expressed his satisfaction with the Salah’s performance, saying that he will eventually settle into his role.
The 25-man list is as follows:
Goalkeepers: Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis
Defenders: Lucas Digne, Leandro Castan, Sisenando Douglas Maicon, Norbert Gyömbér, Vasileios Torosidis, Konstantinos Manolas, Silvio Anocic, Elio Capradossi
Midfielders: Radja Nainggolan, Miralem Pjanić, Daniele De Rossi, Seydou Keita, Alessandro Florenzi, Leandro Paredes, Salih Uçan
Forwards: Juan Manuel Iturbe, Edin Džeko, Francesco Totti, MOHAMED SALAH, Iago Falque, Adem Ljajić, Victor Ibarbo, Yao Kouassi Gervinho