Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 28/8 – 31/8
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
Hull City emerged 2-0 winners over Preston North End at the KC Stadium on Saturday, with Abel Hernandez and Curtis Davies scoring for the hosts. Elmohamady played all 90 minutes.
The Chesterfield captain led his team to a 0-2 away victory at Milwall. A James O’Shea brace secured the points for the visitors. Up next is a home encounter against Wigan Athletic.
Amr Warda scored his first goal of the Greek Super League season, in what was just his second official start for the club, as Panetolikos ran out 0-2 winners against Asteras Tripolis.
Salah played for 77 minutes, as his team managed to beat Juventus 2-1 at the Olimpico.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’
Koka was a second half substitute against Boavista, but that didn’t stop him from contributing to Braga’s 4-0 thrashing of their opponents. He won a late penalty that was dispatched by Alan to complete the scoring.
An assist and a clean sheet were just reward for Abdel-Shafy’s classy performance in a 0-4 thrashing of Al-Khaleej.
El-Nenny came off the bench in Basel’s 3-1 win over FC Zurich. The midfielder replaced Shkelzen Gashi in the 81st minute.
United Arab Emirates