Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 28/8 – 31/8
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
Hull City emerged 2-0 winners over Preston North End at the KC Stadium on Saturday, with Abel Hernandez and Curtis Davies scoring for the hosts. Elmohamady played all 90 minutes.
The Chesterfield captain led his team to a 0-2 away victory at Milwall. A James O’Shea brace secured the points for the visitors. Up next is a home encounter against Wigan Athletic.
Amr Warda scored his first goal of the Greek Super League season, in what was just his second official start for the club, as Panetolikos ran out 0-2 winners against Asteras Tripolis.
Salah played for 77 minutes, as his team managed to beat Juventus 2-1 at the Olimpico.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’
Koka was a second half substitute against Boavista, but that didn’t stop him from contributing to Braga’s 4-0 thrashing of their opponents. He won a late penalty that was dispatched by Alan to complete the scoring.
An assist and a clean sheet were just reward for Abdel-Shafy’s classy performance in a 0-4 thrashing of Al-Khaleej.
El-Nenny came off the bench in Basel’s 3-1 win over FC Zurich. The midfielder replaced Shkelzen Gashi in the 81st minute.
United Arab Emirates