Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 28/8 – 31/8
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
Hull City emerged 2-0 winners over Preston North End at the KC Stadium on Saturday, with Abel Hernandez and Curtis Davies scoring for the hosts. Elmohamady played all 90 minutes.
The Chesterfield captain led his team to a 0-2 away victory at Milwall. A James O’Shea brace secured the points for the visitors. Up next is a home encounter against Wigan Athletic.
Amr Warda scored his first goal of the Greek Super League season, in what was just his second official start for the club, as Panetolikos ran out 0-2 winners against Asteras Tripolis.
Salah played for 77 minutes, as his team managed to beat Juventus 2-1 at the Olimpico.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’
Koka was a second half substitute against Boavista, but that didn’t stop him from contributing to Braga’s 4-0 thrashing of their opponents. He won a late penalty that was dispatched by Alan to complete the scoring.
An assist and a clean sheet were just reward for Abdel-Shafy’s classy performance in a 0-4 thrashing of Al-Khaleej.
El-Nenny came off the bench in Basel’s 3-1 win over FC Zurich. The midfielder replaced Shkelzen Gashi in the 81st minute.
United Arab Emirates