Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EXCLUSIVE | Egypt’s Shadi Ahdy trials at Hannover 96
Currently a free agent, the former Wadi Degla, Lierse and Gouna player in undergoing a trial at the Bundesliga veterans, having already spent a week there and is looking to sign for the club.
Speaking to KingFut about his trial, the 22-year-old said: “I have been here for a week and I’m enjoying myself. I have impressed the coaching staff and I want to sign for the club.
“The main problem is that I started my trial a bit late into the window and the club are currently over budget, but the manager has told the board that he wants to sign me,” Ahdy continued.
“I’m not planning on returning to Egypt without an offer. I feel pretty good, training with the first team.
“Currently there is no offer on table but I’m not coming back to Egypt without one,” the player concluded.
Shadi Ahdy spent two years between Wadi Degla and Belgium’s Lierse SK, before being loaned out to Gouna for six months during the last winter transfer window. The loan didn’t go as Ahdy hoped it would as the club got relegated.
It is worth noting that Shady is fluent in Deutsch and so a move to a German club would be ideal as the language barrier can be disregarded.