Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Hachim Mastour on verge of joining Málaga CF
La Liga outfit Málaga CF is in advanced negotiations with AC Milan for the season-long loan deal of young Moroccan-born attacking midfielder Hachim Mastour pending a medical, according to several reports.
Málaga is looking to include an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season for a fee in the region of €5 million. Unlike some other African transfers, the player carries an Italian passport which should speed up the move.
Mastour recently became the youngest ever senior international player to feature for Morocco following his late substitution in a Africa Cup of Nations qualification match against Libya, a few days before his 17th birthday.
Before being promoted to AC Milan’s first team in 2013/2014, the young star gained international attention when he competed in a dribbling competition in a Red Bull video against Barcelona and Brazil star forward Neymar.