Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Hachim Mastour on verge of joining Málaga CF
La Liga outfit Málaga CF is in advanced negotiations with AC Milan for the season-long loan deal of young Moroccan-born attacking midfielder Hachim Mastour pending a medical, according to several reports.
Málaga is looking to include an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season for a fee in the region of €5 million. Unlike some other African transfers, the player carries an Italian passport which should speed up the move.
Mastour recently became the youngest ever senior international player to feature for Morocco following his late substitution in a Africa Cup of Nations qualification match against Libya, a few days before his 17th birthday.
Before being promoted to AC Milan’s first team in 2013/2014, the young star gained international attention when he competed in a dribbling competition in a Red Bull video against Barcelona and Brazil star forward Neymar.