Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Hachim Mastour on verge of joining Málaga CF
La Liga outfit Málaga CF is in advanced negotiations with AC Milan for the season-long loan deal of young Moroccan-born attacking midfielder Hachim Mastour pending a medical, according to several reports.
Málaga is looking to include an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season for a fee in the region of €5 million. Unlike some other African transfers, the player carries an Italian passport which should speed up the move.
Mastour recently became the youngest ever senior international player to feature for Morocco following his late substitution in a Africa Cup of Nations qualification match against Libya, a few days before his 17th birthday.
Before being promoted to AC Milan’s first team in 2013/2014, the young star gained international attention when he competed in a dribbling competition in a Red Bull video against Barcelona and Brazil star forward Neymar.