Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Hachim Mastour on verge of joining Málaga CF
La Liga outfit Málaga CF is in advanced negotiations with AC Milan for the season-long loan deal of young Moroccan-born attacking midfielder Hachim Mastour pending a medical, according to several reports.
Málaga is looking to include an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season for a fee in the region of €5 million. Unlike some other African transfers, the player carries an Italian passport which should speed up the move.
Mastour recently became the youngest ever senior international player to feature for Morocco following his late substitution in a Africa Cup of Nations qualification match against Libya, a few days before his 17th birthday.
Before being promoted to AC Milan’s first team in 2013/2014, the young star gained international attention when he competed in a dribbling competition in a Red Bull video against Barcelona and Brazil star forward Neymar.