Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Hachim Mastour on verge of joining Málaga CF
La Liga outfit Málaga CF is in advanced negotiations with AC Milan for the season-long loan deal of young Moroccan-born attacking midfielder Hachim Mastour pending a medical, according to several reports.
Málaga is looking to include an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season for a fee in the region of €5 million. Unlike some other African transfers, the player carries an Italian passport which should speed up the move.
Mastour recently became the youngest ever senior international player to feature for Morocco following his late substitution in a Africa Cup of Nations qualification match against Libya, a few days before his 17th birthday.
Before being promoted to AC Milan’s first team in 2013/2014, the young star gained international attention when he competed in a dribbling competition in a Red Bull video against Barcelona and Brazil star forward Neymar.