Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
VIDEO: Koka helps Braga thrash Boavista on debut
Egyptian international Ahmed Hassan Koka made his SC Braga debut as his side thrashed Boavista 4-0 in the Primeira Liga on Sunday.
Koka was on the bench but he came on as a 61st–minute substitute. It was the Egyptian international first appearance after moving to Braga from Rio Ave.
The scoreline was already 2-0 when Koka came off the bench, as Nikola Vuckevicon opened the scoring on 18 minutes, and Vuckevic doubled their lead on 58 minutes. Crislan added his side’s third goal on 67 minutes.
Six minutes before full time, the Egyptian striker won his side a penalty after he was pulled down inside the box. Alan stepped up to take the kick and scored his side’s fourth goal of the game.
Braga now sit in fifth place in the Primeira Liga table with six points from three games, one point away from the league leaders FC Porto. They are set to face Estoril Praia on Sunday.