Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
VIDEO: Koka helps Braga thrash Boavista on debut
Egyptian international Ahmed Hassan Koka made his SC Braga debut as his side thrashed Boavista 4-0 in the Primeira Liga on Sunday.
Koka was on the bench but he came on as a 61st–minute substitute. It was the Egyptian international first appearance after moving to Braga from Rio Ave.
The scoreline was already 2-0 when Koka came off the bench, as Nikola Vuckevicon opened the scoring on 18 minutes, and Vuckevic doubled their lead on 58 minutes. Crislan added his side’s third goal on 67 minutes.
Six minutes before full time, the Egyptian striker won his side a penalty after he was pulled down inside the box. Alan stepped up to take the kick and scored his side’s fourth goal of the game.
Braga now sit in fifth place in the Primeira Liga table with six points from three games, one point away from the league leaders FC Porto. They are set to face Estoril Praia on Sunday.