Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
VIDEO: Koka helps Braga thrash Boavista on debut
Egyptian international Ahmed Hassan Koka made his SC Braga debut as his side thrashed Boavista 4-0 in the Primeira Liga on Sunday.
Koka was on the bench but he came on as a 61st–minute substitute. It was the Egyptian international first appearance after moving to Braga from Rio Ave.
The scoreline was already 2-0 when Koka came off the bench, as Nikola Vuckevicon opened the scoring on 18 minutes, and Vuckevic doubled their lead on 58 minutes. Crislan added his side’s third goal on 67 minutes.
Six minutes before full time, the Egyptian striker won his side a penalty after he was pulled down inside the box. Alan stepped up to take the kick and scored his side’s fourth goal of the game.
Braga now sit in fifth place in the Primeira Liga table with six points from three games, one point away from the league leaders FC Porto. They are set to face Estoril Praia on Sunday.