Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
VIDEO: Koka helps Braga thrash Boavista on debut
Egyptian international Ahmed Hassan Koka made his SC Braga debut as his side thrashed Boavista 4-0 in the Primeira Liga on Sunday.
Koka was on the bench but he came on as a 61st–minute substitute. It was the Egyptian international first appearance after moving to Braga from Rio Ave.
The scoreline was already 2-0 when Koka came off the bench, as Nikola Vuckevicon opened the scoring on 18 minutes, and Vuckevic doubled their lead on 58 minutes. Crislan added his side’s third goal on 67 minutes.
Six minutes before full time, the Egyptian striker won his side a penalty after he was pulled down inside the box. Alan stepped up to take the kick and scored his side’s fourth goal of the game.
Braga now sit in fifth place in the Primeira Liga table with six points from three games, one point away from the league leaders FC Porto. They are set to face Estoril Praia on Sunday.