Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Koka helps Braga thrash Boavista on debut
Egyptian international Ahmed Hassan Koka made his SC Braga debut as his side thrashed Boavista 4-0 in the Primeira Liga on Sunday.
Koka was on the bench but he came on as a 61st–minute substitute. It was the Egyptian international first appearance after moving to Braga from Rio Ave.
The scoreline was already 2-0 when Koka came off the bench, as Nikola Vuckevicon opened the scoring on 18 minutes, and Vuckevic doubled their lead on 58 minutes. Crislan added his side’s third goal on 67 minutes.
Six minutes before full time, the Egyptian striker won his side a penalty after he was pulled down inside the box. Alan stepped up to take the kick and scored his side’s fourth goal of the game.
Braga now sit in fifth place in the Primeira Liga table with six points from three games, one point away from the league leaders FC Porto. They are set to face Estoril Praia on Sunday.