Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Leicester City and QPR enquire about Ahmed Elmohamady – Report
Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers have both shown interest in Hull City right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, according to Sky Sports.
Premier League team Leicester City and recently-relegated QPR are reportedly interested in Hull City’s Ahmed Elmohamady ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Egypt international is a seasoned Premier League player having spent his first season in English football on loan at Sunderland from ENPPI in the 2010/2011 season. Towards the end of the campaign, the club decided on making the move permanent.
Following Steve Bruce’s dismissal halfway through the 2011/2012 season, Elmohamady did not make one start with the club and encouraged him to re-sign with his former manager at Hull City.
It remains to be seen if Elmohamady will agree to a move away, ahead of the transfer deadline on Tuesday, September 1st at 6pm.