Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Leicester City and QPR enquire about Ahmed Elmohamady – Report
Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers have both shown interest in Hull City right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, according to Sky Sports.
Premier League team Leicester City and recently-relegated QPR are reportedly interested in Hull City’s Ahmed Elmohamady ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Egypt international is a seasoned Premier League player having spent his first season in English football on loan at Sunderland from ENPPI in the 2010/2011 season. Towards the end of the campaign, the club decided on making the move permanent.
Following Steve Bruce’s dismissal halfway through the 2011/2012 season, Elmohamady did not make one start with the club and encouraged him to re-sign with his former manager at Hull City.
It remains to be seen if Elmohamady will agree to a move away, ahead of the transfer deadline on Tuesday, September 1st at 6pm.