Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Leicester City and QPR enquire about Ahmed Elmohamady – Report
Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers have both shown interest in Hull City right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady, according to Sky Sports.
Premier League team Leicester City and recently-relegated QPR are reportedly interested in Hull City’s Ahmed Elmohamady ahead of transfer deadline day.
The Egypt international is a seasoned Premier League player having spent his first season in English football on loan at Sunderland from ENPPI in the 2010/2011 season. Towards the end of the campaign, the club decided on making the move permanent.
Following Steve Bruce’s dismissal halfway through the 2011/2012 season, Elmohamady did not make one start with the club and encouraged him to re-sign with his former manager at Hull City.
It remains to be seen if Elmohamady will agree to a move away, ahead of the transfer deadline on Tuesday, September 1st at 6pm.