Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
OFFICIAL: Fiorentina terminate Hegazy’s contract by mutual consent
ACF Fiorentina have terminated the contract of Egyptian International Ahmed Hegazy by mutual consent.
The Italian side announced the termination decision on their official website during transfer deadline day. It is worth noting that Hegazy’s deal was due to expire by the end of this season, but he has agreed an early release from his contract.
The 24-year-old can now join another team as he is currently registered as a free agent. According to several news reports, the former Ismaily defender is considering offers from the Italian second division and the Egyptian giant Al Ahly.
Hegazy joined Fiorentina from Ismaily in 2012 but failed to make more than four official appearances and scored only one goal. The Egyptian defender also joined Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 transfer window making 18 appearances and scoring two goals.