Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
OFFICIAL: Fiorentina terminate Hegazy’s contract by mutual consent
ACF Fiorentina have terminated the contract of Egyptian International Ahmed Hegazy by mutual consent.
The Italian side announced the termination decision on their official website during transfer deadline day. It is worth noting that Hegazy’s deal was due to expire by the end of this season, but he has agreed an early release from his contract.
The 24-year-old can now join another team as he is currently registered as a free agent. According to several news reports, the former Ismaily defender is considering offers from the Italian second division and the Egyptian giant Al Ahly.
Hegazy joined Fiorentina from Ismaily in 2012 but failed to make more than four official appearances and scored only one goal. The Egyptian defender also joined Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 transfer window making 18 appearances and scoring two goals.