Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
OFFICIAL: Fiorentina terminate Hegazy’s contract by mutual consent
ACF Fiorentina have terminated the contract of Egyptian International Ahmed Hegazy by mutual consent.
The Italian side announced the termination decision on their official website during transfer deadline day. It is worth noting that Hegazy’s deal was due to expire by the end of this season, but he has agreed an early release from his contract.
The 24-year-old can now join another team as he is currently registered as a free agent. According to several news reports, the former Ismaily defender is considering offers from the Italian second division and the Egyptian giant Al Ahly.
Hegazy joined Fiorentina from Ismaily in 2012 but failed to make more than four official appearances and scored only one goal. The Egyptian defender also joined Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 transfer window making 18 appearances and scoring two goals.