KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
OFFICIAL: Fiorentina terminate Hegazy’s contract by mutual consent
ACF Fiorentina have terminated the contract of Egyptian International Ahmed Hegazy by mutual consent.
The Italian side announced the termination decision on their official website during transfer deadline day. It is worth noting that Hegazy’s deal was due to expire by the end of this season, but he has agreed an early release from his contract.
The 24-year-old can now join another team as he is currently registered as a free agent. According to several news reports, the former Ismaily defender is considering offers from the Italian second division and the Egyptian giant Al Ahly.
Hegazy joined Fiorentina from Ismaily in 2012 but failed to make more than four official appearances and scored only one goal. The Egyptian defender also joined Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 transfer window making 18 appearances and scoring two goals.