Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
OFFICIAL: Fiorentina terminate Hegazy’s contract by mutual consent
ACF Fiorentina have terminated the contract of Egyptian International Ahmed Hegazy by mutual consent.
The Italian side announced the termination decision on their official website during transfer deadline day. It is worth noting that Hegazy’s deal was due to expire by the end of this season, but he has agreed an early release from his contract.
The 24-year-old can now join another team as he is currently registered as a free agent. According to several news reports, the former Ismaily defender is considering offers from the Italian second division and the Egyptian giant Al Ahly.
Hegazy joined Fiorentina from Ismaily in 2012 but failed to make more than four official appearances and scored only one goal. The Egyptian defender also joined Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015 transfer window making 18 appearances and scoring two goals.