Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE | Warda speaks after first Panetolikos goal
Amr Warda speaks to KingFut about his first goal, ambitions, Greece and more.
Speaking about his role in the match, Warda said: “I did well thank god. I played as a number 10 (playmaker) and left-wing.
“In my two matches here I won my team a penalty which was scored, and scored a goal myself yesterday.
Warda joined Panetolikos from Al Ahly, but his ambitions don’t stop there as he is aiming to play for a bigger club in Europe.
“God willing I will move to a bigger, better club in Europe.
Amr was spotted handing his t-shirt to a fan after the match ended. Regarding this, Warda said: “I gave it to him because he kept yelling all match ‘Warda, please t-shirt’.”