Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
EXCLUSIVE | Warda speaks after first Panetolikos goal
Amr Warda speaks to KingFut about his first goal, ambitions, Greece and more.
Speaking about his role in the match, Warda said: “I did well thank god. I played as a number 10 (playmaker) and left-wing.
“In my two matches here I won my team a penalty which was scored, and scored a goal myself yesterday.
Warda joined Panetolikos from Al Ahly, but his ambitions don’t stop there as he is aiming to play for a bigger club in Europe.
“God willing I will move to a bigger, better club in Europe.
Amr was spotted handing his t-shirt to a fan after the match ended. Regarding this, Warda said: “I gave it to him because he kept yelling all match ‘Warda, please t-shirt’.”