Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
EXCLUSIVE | Warda speaks after first Panetolikos goal
Amr Warda speaks to KingFut about his first goal, ambitions, Greece and more.
Speaking about his role in the match, Warda said: “I did well thank god. I played as a number 10 (playmaker) and left-wing.
“In my two matches here I won my team a penalty which was scored, and scored a goal myself yesterday.
Warda joined Panetolikos from Al Ahly, but his ambitions don’t stop there as he is aiming to play for a bigger club in Europe.
“God willing I will move to a bigger, better club in Europe.
Amr was spotted handing his t-shirt to a fan after the match ended. Regarding this, Warda said: “I gave it to him because he kept yelling all match ‘Warda, please t-shirt’.”