Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bounedjah African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Award, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized. The winning duo for this week plays in the European and African scene. You can check out the premier edition in case you missed it.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: WAHBI KHAZRI
Khazri showed why he is referred to as ‘Khazrinho’ in some quarters with a delightful goal against Nantes. The Tunisian and Bordeaux attacker swiveled past his hapless marker before slotting home his side’s second goal for a first win of the campaign.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH
Etoile Sahel seemed to have surrendered the Tunisian Cup but marksman Bounedjah showed his prowess. The Algerian striker notched a hat-trick against Gabesien in the high scoring final to claw his side to a 4-3 victory. His first two strikes had the Red Brigades level before a cool back heel sealed the win. Too bad he got himself sent off and too bad his winning strike just fell short of the goal award.
You have any goals or performances you feel deserved to be here? Share them with our twitter page or drop a comment below.