Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bounedjah African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Award, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized. The winning duo for this week plays in the European and African scene. You can check out the premier edition in case you missed it.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: WAHBI KHAZRI
Khazri showed why he is referred to as ‘Khazrinho’ in some quarters with a delightful goal against Nantes. The Tunisian and Bordeaux attacker swiveled past his hapless marker before slotting home his side’s second goal for a first win of the campaign.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH
Etoile Sahel seemed to have surrendered the Tunisian Cup but marksman Bounedjah showed his prowess. The Algerian striker notched a hat-trick against Gabesien in the high scoring final to claw his side to a 4-3 victory. His first two strikes had the Red Brigades level before a cool back heel sealed the win. Too bad he got himself sent off and too bad his winning strike just fell short of the goal award.
You have any goals or performances you feel deserved to be here? Share them with our twitter page or drop a comment below.