Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bounedjah African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Award, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized. The winning duo for this week plays in the European and African scene. You can check out the premier edition in case you missed it.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: WAHBI KHAZRI
Khazri showed why he is referred to as ‘Khazrinho’ in some quarters with a delightful goal against Nantes. The Tunisian and Bordeaux attacker swiveled past his hapless marker before slotting home his side’s second goal for a first win of the campaign.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BAGHDAD BOUNEDJAH
Etoile Sahel seemed to have surrendered the Tunisian Cup but marksman Bounedjah showed his prowess. The Algerian striker notched a hat-trick against Gabesien in the high scoring final to claw his side to a 4-3 victory. His first two strikes had the Red Brigades level before a cool back heel sealed the win. Too bad he got himself sent off and too bad his winning strike just fell short of the goal award.
You have any goals or performances you feel deserved to be here? Share them with our twitter page or drop a comment below.