Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Song rejoins West Ham on loan
Retired Cameroon international Alex Song has made a second loan move to West Ham United, after also spending last season on loan in the Premier League.
Song, 27, was loaned by Barcelona to West Ham in August 2014 after being deemed surplus to requirements at the Catalan club.
He went on to make 28 league appearances for the Hammers last season, and his performances were lauded by both fans and critics.
— West Ham United FC (@whufc_official) September 1, 2015
The midfielder announced his international retirement last January, and expressed his wish to focus on his West Ham career. The decision came after a calamitous showing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, in which Cameroon lost all three Group A matches. Song’s only memorable moment from the tournament was punching Mario Mandžukić in the back, an offence that saw him banned for the remainder of the tournament.