Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Song rejoins West Ham on loan
Retired Cameroon international Alex Song has made a second loan move to West Ham United, after also spending last season on loan in the Premier League.
Song, 27, was loaned by Barcelona to West Ham in August 2014 after being deemed surplus to requirements at the Catalan club.
He went on to make 28 league appearances for the Hammers last season, and his performances were lauded by both fans and critics.
— West Ham United FC (@whufc_official) September 1, 2015
The midfielder announced his international retirement last January, and expressed his wish to focus on his West Ham career. The decision came after a calamitous showing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, in which Cameroon lost all three Group A matches. Song’s only memorable moment from the tournament was punching Mario Mandžukić in the back, an offence that saw him banned for the remainder of the tournament.