The draws for Egyptian sides Al Ahly and Zamalek in CAF Champions...
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
Song rejoins West Ham on loan
Retired Cameroon international Alex Song has made a second loan move to West Ham United, after also spending last season on loan in the Premier League.
Song, 27, was loaned by Barcelona to West Ham in August 2014 after being deemed surplus to requirements at the Catalan club.
He went on to make 28 league appearances for the Hammers last season, and his performances were lauded by both fans and critics.
— West Ham United FC (@whufc_official) September 1, 2015
The midfielder announced his international retirement last January, and expressed his wish to focus on his West Ham career. The decision came after a calamitous showing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, in which Cameroon lost all three Group A matches. Song’s only memorable moment from the tournament was punching Mario Mandžukić in the back, an offence that saw him banned for the remainder of the tournament.