Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Ivorian winger Max Gradel suffers ACL tear
Ivorian international winger Max Gradel is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in a Barclays Premier League match against Leicester City on Saturday.
Bournemouth new signing will be ruled out for at least 6 months after scans confirmed the injury. The Ivorian winger and will now need an ACL reconstruction surgery to repair the damaged ligament.
Gradel’s injury is a huge blow for the Cherries as he recently joined the club during this summer transfer window for a reported fee of 7 million pounds (US$10.72 million) from Ligue 1’s Saint Etienne. He is their second most expensive signing behind young defender Tyrone Mings.
It is worth noting that the Cherries have already signed Crystal Palace’s striker Glenn Murray on a three-year deal on transfer deadline day in an effort to accommodate for Gradel’s absence.