Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Official: Karim Hafez joins Cypriot side Omonia Nicosia on loan from Lierse
Egyptian youngster Karim Hafez has joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.
The Cypriot first division club announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Lierse to sign the Egyptian international left-back on loan after he passed his medical successfully.
AC Omonia currently sit in seventh place on the league table, after collecting three points from two games.
Earlier last month, Hafez was close to joining eleven-time Greek champions AEK Athens on a season-long loan, however, the move collapsed due to a couple of disagreements between the two clubs regarding a series of clauses in the contract.
The Wadi Degla product made his debut for Lierse’s senior side in 2014. He scored three goals in 25 appearances with the Belgian team, who were relegated last season from the Belgian top flight following a tough relegation playoff series.