Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Official: Karim Hafez joins Cypriot side Omonia Nicosia on loan from Lierse
Egyptian youngster Karim Hafez has joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.
The Cypriot first division club announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Lierse to sign the Egyptian international left-back on loan after he passed his medical successfully.
AC Omonia currently sit in seventh place on the league table, after collecting three points from two games.
Earlier last month, Hafez was close to joining eleven-time Greek champions AEK Athens on a season-long loan, however, the move collapsed due to a couple of disagreements between the two clubs regarding a series of clauses in the contract.
The Wadi Degla product made his debut for Lierse’s senior side in 2014. He scored three goals in 25 appearances with the Belgian team, who were relegated last season from the Belgian top flight following a tough relegation playoff series.