Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Official: Karim Hafez joins Cypriot side Omonia Nicosia on loan from Lierse
Egyptian youngster Karim Hafez has joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.
The Cypriot first division club announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Lierse to sign the Egyptian international left-back on loan after he passed his medical successfully.
AC Omonia currently sit in seventh place on the league table, after collecting three points from two games.
Earlier last month, Hafez was close to joining eleven-time Greek champions AEK Athens on a season-long loan, however, the move collapsed due to a couple of disagreements between the two clubs regarding a series of clauses in the contract.
The Wadi Degla product made his debut for Lierse’s senior side in 2014. He scored three goals in 25 appearances with the Belgian team, who were relegated last season from the Belgian top flight following a tough relegation playoff series.