Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Official: Karim Hafez joins Cypriot side Omonia Nicosia on loan from Lierse
Egyptian youngster Karim Hafez has joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.
The Cypriot first division club announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Lierse to sign the Egyptian international left-back on loan after he passed his medical successfully.
AC Omonia currently sit in seventh place on the league table, after collecting three points from two games.
Earlier last month, Hafez was close to joining eleven-time Greek champions AEK Athens on a season-long loan, however, the move collapsed due to a couple of disagreements between the two clubs regarding a series of clauses in the contract.
The Wadi Degla product made his debut for Lierse’s senior side in 2014. He scored three goals in 25 appearances with the Belgian team, who were relegated last season from the Belgian top flight following a tough relegation playoff series.