Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Official: Karim Hafez joins Cypriot side Omonia Nicosia on loan from Lierse
Egyptian youngster Karim Hafez has joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.
The Cypriot first division club announced on their official website that they have reached an agreement with Lierse to sign the Egyptian international left-back on loan after he passed his medical successfully.
AC Omonia currently sit in seventh place on the league table, after collecting three points from two games.
Earlier last month, Hafez was close to joining eleven-time Greek champions AEK Athens on a season-long loan, however, the move collapsed due to a couple of disagreements between the two clubs regarding a series of clauses in the contract.
The Wadi Degla product made his debut for Lierse’s senior side in 2014. He scored three goals in 25 appearances with the Belgian team, who were relegated last season from the Belgian top flight following a tough relegation playoff series.