Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Libya against Cape Verde moved to Egypt
The match is to be held next Sunday in the Cairo Military Stadium, after the Ministry of Defence agreed to use its own facilities to host the match. Despite the accommodations, a firm stance has been taken and fans will not be permitted to attend the match.
The game will be held in Cairo due to the deteriorating state of security in Libya.
Libya currently lie in 3rd place in their AFCON 2017 qualifying group after losing 1-0 to African giants Morocco in June.
Cape Verde however are top of the group as they dealt minnow São Tomé and Principe a heavy 6-0 defeat.