Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Libya against Cape Verde moved to Egypt
Egypt’s Minister of Sport has confirmed that Egyptian authorities have agreed to host the Libyan national team’s match against Cape Verde for 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The match is to be held next Sunday in the Cairo Military Stadium, after the Ministry of Defence agreed to use its own facilities to host the match. Despite the accommodations, a firm stance has been taken and fans will not be permitted to attend the match.
The game will be held in Cairo due to the deteriorating state of security in Libya.
Libya currently lie in 3rd place in their AFCON 2017 qualifying group after losing 1-0 to African giants Morocco in June.
Cape Verde however are top of the group as they dealt minnow São Tomé and Principe a heavy 6-0 defeat.