Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Libya against Cape Verde moved to Egypt
The match is to be held next Sunday in the Cairo Military Stadium, after the Ministry of Defence agreed to use its own facilities to host the match. Despite the accommodations, a firm stance has been taken and fans will not be permitted to attend the match.
The game will be held in Cairo due to the deteriorating state of security in Libya.
Libya currently lie in 3rd place in their AFCON 2017 qualifying group after losing 1-0 to African giants Morocco in June.
Cape Verde however are top of the group as they dealt minnow São Tomé and Principe a heavy 6-0 defeat.