After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Libya against Cape Verde moved to Egypt
The match is to be held next Sunday in the Cairo Military Stadium, after the Ministry of Defence agreed to use its own facilities to host the match. Despite the accommodations, a firm stance has been taken and fans will not be permitted to attend the match.
The game will be held in Cairo due to the deteriorating state of security in Libya.
Libya currently lie in 3rd place in their AFCON 2017 qualifying group after losing 1-0 to African giants Morocco in June.
Cape Verde however are top of the group as they dealt minnow São Tomé and Principe a heavy 6-0 defeat.