Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Egypt’s Bassiouny nets hattrick in Austria
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Bassiouny scored a hat-trick for his club FK Austria Wien in an U-18 match against AKA Vorarlberg.
17-year-old Bassiouny who plies his trade at Austrian club Austria Wien, managed to score a hat-trick for his team’s U-18 side in a five-goal mauling of AKA Vorarlberg, the first match in the league.
The player starred for the club’s U-16 side last season as well as getting picked on a few occasions to the U-18 squad, but this season he has been reinstated to the U-18 side. In addition, Bassiouny was picked several times already to train with Wien’s first-team squad.
Following his superb showing, Bassiouny was widely praised in news outlets in Austria.
Bassiouny who never represented Egypt or Austria before, had an offer from Bundesliga side Schalke 04 earlier in the summer but decided to remain one more year with Austria Wien to see how things will go.