Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Egypt move up 3 places in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt climbed up three places in the September edition of the monthly FIFA Rankings and now occupy the 49th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 8th in Africa, moving up one spot from 9th in August edition.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 27th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Fiji, who climbed 17 places to 181st.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Seychelles, who dropped 7 places to 192nd.