Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Egypt move up 3 places in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt climbed up three places in the September edition of the monthly FIFA Rankings and now occupy the 49th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 8th in Africa, moving up one spot from 9th in August edition.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 27th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Fiji, who climbed 17 places to 181st.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Seychelles, who dropped 7 places to 192nd.