In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Egypt move up 3 places in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt climbed up three places in the September edition of the monthly FIFA Rankings and now occupy the 49th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 8th in Africa, moving up one spot from 9th in August edition.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 27th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Fiji, who climbed 17 places to 181st.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Seychelles, who dropped 7 places to 192nd.