AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Egypt move up 3 places in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt climbed up three places in the September edition of the monthly FIFA Rankings and now occupy the 49th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 8th in Africa, moving up one spot from 9th in August edition.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 27th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Fiji, who climbed 17 places to 181st.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Seychelles, who dropped 7 places to 192nd.