Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Egypt move up 3 places in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt climbed up three places in the September edition of the monthly FIFA Rankings and now occupy the 49th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 8th in Africa, moving up one spot from 9th in August edition.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 27th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Fiji, who climbed 17 places to 181st.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Seychelles, who dropped 7 places to 192nd.