Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Hosni Abd-Rabo: Shikabala signing is a mistake
The player missed his presentation press conference at his new club. Mido however denied that Shikabala was asked to attend, a story that the player went on to confirm. In a twist however, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour said that he phoned the player himself to confirm that he’ll be attending the unveiling press conference.
Ismaily legend Hosni Abd-Rabo also had his say on Shikabala’s transfer saga:
“The player’s own home refused his return. How is it that another club would accept? That’s my opinion,” Hosni said on TV.
“Two cannot disagree about Shikabala’s huge talent, but football is not just a technical sport. Morals are important too,” he added.
“I am honest and don’t like to be two-faced. I hope Shikabala benefits Ismaily, but I see the deal as a mistake from the very beginning.” he concluded.
Zamalek announced the signing of Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ from Portuguese side Sporting CP on a five-year contract.