Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Hosni Abd-Rabo: Shikabala signing is a mistake
The player missed his presentation press conference at his new club. Mido however denied that Shikabala was asked to attend, a story that the player went on to confirm. In a twist however, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour said that he phoned the player himself to confirm that he’ll be attending the unveiling press conference.
Ismaily legend Hosni Abd-Rabo also had his say on Shikabala’s transfer saga:
“The player’s own home refused his return. How is it that another club would accept? That’s my opinion,” Hosni said on TV.
“Two cannot disagree about Shikabala’s huge talent, but football is not just a technical sport. Morals are important too,” he added.
“I am honest and don’t like to be two-faced. I hope Shikabala benefits Ismaily, but I see the deal as a mistake from the very beginning.” he concluded.
Zamalek announced the signing of Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ from Portuguese side Sporting CP on a five-year contract.