Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Hany Ramzy appoints first-ever statistical analysis team for ENPPI
Egyptian football stats entity Egy Stats recently announced through their Twitter account that they have reached an agreement with Hany Ramzy to analyse ENPPI’s squad and performances during the 2015/16 season, making the petroleum side the only team in Egypt to have their own statistical analysts.
Prior to ENPPI, former Zamalek coach Jaime Pacheco previously worked with KoraStats to assist with analysing his side, following a trend in European football where majority of the top sides have dedicated teams for statistical analysis.
— EGY Stats (@EGYStats) September 3, 2015
ENPPI finished third last season in the Egyptian Premier League race, a position they will be looking to improve this season with the arrival of new signings such as Misr El-Maqasa striker Wael Farag and Honduras international Mario Martinez.
The young analysts will also assist Hany Ramzy with ENPPI transfers, developing players and exploiting opponents’ weaknesses.