Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Salah third highest earner in Roma – Report
In a full report published on Sunday, Gazzetta dello Sport released the wage bill of each Serie A club this season with Roma spending €113m on wages and salaries, coming second after league holders Juventus who are spending €124m.
According to the Milan based newspaper, Salah hold the third place in the standing of Roma’s wage bill, earning €3.5m/year (gross). The 23-year-old winger came after the club and league’s highest earner Daniele De Rossi and Bosnian striker Edin Džeko, but also surpassing the likes of Francesco Totti, Radja Naiggolan and Miralem Pjanić.
Salah joined the Giallorossi this summer on loan for €5 with an option to buy that becomes a forced one once reaching certain number of appearances, set at €15m.
The Chelsea loanee also had a previous Serie A experience as he spent a six month loan spell with Fiorentina last season, scoring 9 goals in all competitions.