Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Salah third highest earner in Roma – Report
Egypt international Mohamed Salah is reportedly the third highest paid player in AS Roma this season.
In a full report published on Sunday, Gazzetta dello Sport released the wage bill of each Serie A club this season with Roma spending €113m on wages and salaries, coming second after league holders Juventus who are spending €124m.
According to the Milan based newspaper, Salah hold the third place in the standing of Roma’s wage bill, earning €3.5m/year (gross). The 23-year-old winger came after the club and league’s highest earner Daniele De Rossi and Bosnian striker Edin Džeko, but also surpassing the likes of Francesco Totti, Radja Naiggolan and Miralem Pjanić.
Salah joined the Giallorossi this summer on loan for €5 with an option to buy that becomes a forced one once reaching certain number of appearances, set at €15m.
The Chelsea loanee also had a previous Serie A experience as he spent a six month loan spell with Fiorentina last season, scoring 9 goals in all competitions.