Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Salah third highest earner in Roma – Report
Egypt international Mohamed Salah is reportedly the third highest paid player in AS Roma this season.
In a full report published on Sunday, Gazzetta dello Sport released the wage bill of each Serie A club this season with Roma spending €113m on wages and salaries, coming second after league holders Juventus who are spending €124m.
According to the Milan based newspaper, Salah hold the third place in the standing of Roma’s wage bill, earning €3.5m/year (gross). The 23-year-old winger came after the club and league’s highest earner Daniele De Rossi and Bosnian striker Edin Džeko, but also surpassing the likes of Francesco Totti, Radja Naiggolan and Miralem Pjanić.
Salah joined the Giallorossi this summer on loan for €5 with an option to buy that becomes a forced one once reaching certain number of appearances, set at €15m.
The Chelsea loanee also had a previous Serie A experience as he spent a six month loan spell with Fiorentina last season, scoring 9 goals in all competitions.