Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Zidan scores, assists four in Dortmund legend Dede tribute
Zidan, who is rumoured to return to playing football again with Egyptian Premier League club Entag El-Harby next season, was invited to the game which ended with a stunning 13-11 score.
Dede won two Bundesliga titles during a 13-year stint at Dortmund between 1998 and 2011. The retired Brazilian defender’s farewell appearance at the Signal Iduna Park saw ‘Dede’s National XI’, including the likes of Jens Lehmann and Torsten Frings, face off ‘Dede’s World XI’.
33-year-old Mohamed Zidan helped his side ‘Dede’s World XI’ to a huge 13-goal victory over their opponents as he scored once and assisted on four occasions.
The game was officiated by Babak Rafati, who quit as a Bundesliga referee following his suicide attempt before a game in November 2011.
More than 80,000 football fans attended the testimonial to support the retired defender and watch their club legend once again.
Zidan is strongly linked to make his football return through Entag El-Harby under his former Egypt Olympic team coach Shawky Gharib.