Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Zidan scores, assists four in Dortmund legend Dede tribute
Zidan, who is rumoured to return to playing football again with Egyptian Premier League club Entag El-Harby next season, was invited to the game which ended with a stunning 13-11 score.
Dede won two Bundesliga titles during a 13-year stint at Dortmund between 1998 and 2011. The retired Brazilian defender’s farewell appearance at the Signal Iduna Park saw ‘Dede’s National XI’, including the likes of Jens Lehmann and Torsten Frings, face off ‘Dede’s World XI’.
33-year-old Mohamed Zidan helped his side ‘Dede’s World XI’ to a huge 13-goal victory over their opponents as he scored once and assisted on four occasions.
The game was officiated by Babak Rafati, who quit as a Bundesliga referee following his suicide attempt before a game in November 2011.
More than 80,000 football fans attended the testimonial to support the retired defender and watch their club legend once again.
Zidan is strongly linked to make his football return through Entag El-Harby under his former Egypt Olympic team coach Shawky Gharib.