Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Adli El Keiy named Al Ahly spokesman
The Red Castle announced Adli El Keiy will be the new voice for the club.
Al Ahly’s management announced on Monday that Aldi El Keiy will be taking the role of spokesman for the club, a newly created position within the organization.
El Keiy has been hailed for making “engineer deals” for Al Ahly in the past for when he worked as director of the commission of contracts before his appointment as spokesman for the club.
As spokesman, El Keiy said he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.
El Keiy has also criticized the the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He asserted that the media often perceives Al Ahly signings as taking away talent from other clubs but views Zamalek signings more positively.
El Keiy did not specify if he would make any specific changes to how the club promotes new signings.
“As long as the club has the financial ability and a good eye for selection, the club could persist in getting transactions,”El Keiy said during a television interview referring to the club’s ability to scout and sign players.