Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Adli El Keiy named Al Ahly spokesman
The Red Castle announced Adli El Keiy will be the new voice for the club.
Al Ahly’s management announced on Monday that Aldi El Keiy will be taking the role of spokesman for the club, a newly created position within the organization.
El Keiy has been hailed for making “engineer deals” for Al Ahly in the past for when he worked as director of the commission of contracts before his appointment as spokesman for the club.
As spokesman, El Keiy said he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.
El Keiy has also criticized the the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He asserted that the media often perceives Al Ahly signings as taking away talent from other clubs but views Zamalek signings more positively.
El Keiy did not specify if he would make any specific changes to how the club promotes new signings.
“As long as the club has the financial ability and a good eye for selection, the club could persist in getting transactions,”El Keiy said during a television interview referring to the club’s ability to scout and sign players.