Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Adli El Keiy named Al Ahly spokesman
The Red Castle announced Adli El Keiy will be the new voice for the club.
Al Ahly’s management announced on Monday that Aldi El Keiy will be taking the role of spokesman for the club, a newly created position within the organization.
El Keiy has been hailed for making “engineer deals” for Al Ahly in the past for when he worked as director of the commission of contracts before his appointment as spokesman for the club.
As spokesman, El Keiy said he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.
El Keiy has also criticized the the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He asserted that the media often perceives Al Ahly signings as taking away talent from other clubs but views Zamalek signings more positively.
El Keiy did not specify if he would make any specific changes to how the club promotes new signings.
“As long as the club has the financial ability and a good eye for selection, the club could persist in getting transactions,”El Keiy said during a television interview referring to the club’s ability to scout and sign players.