Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Adli El Keiy named Al Ahly spokesman
The Red Castle announced Adli El Keiy will be the new voice for the club.
Al Ahly’s management announced on Monday that Aldi El Keiy will be taking the role of spokesman for the club, a newly created position within the organization.
El Keiy has been hailed for making “engineer deals” for Al Ahly in the past for when he worked as director of the commission of contracts before his appointment as spokesman for the club.
As spokesman, El Keiy said he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.
El Keiy has also criticized the the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He asserted that the media often perceives Al Ahly signings as taking away talent from other clubs but views Zamalek signings more positively.
El Keiy did not specify if he would make any specific changes to how the club promotes new signings.
“As long as the club has the financial ability and a good eye for selection, the club could persist in getting transactions,”El Keiy said during a television interview referring to the club’s ability to scout and sign players.