Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EFA: Borg El Arab refuse to host Egypt Cup Final
Tharwat Sweilam, the EFA’s executive director, mentioned that he was surprised by the decision especially that an approval was already granted from security officials concerning the date of the match and the venue.
“We are asking the minister of sport to intervene immediately since time is not on our side,” he added in comments to TV channel El Hayah 2.
EFA board member, Mahmoud El Shamy, also said that he was surprised about Borg El Arab’s refusal. However, he reveled that another stadium might host the final.
“Alexandria Stadium was suggested yet the decision is the hands of the government since it is purely a security decision,” El Shamy added.