Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
KingFut Weekly Awards – Dore African Player of the Week
The KingFut Weekly Awards feature recognizes the best goals and performances of African footballers from around the globe.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: RALEKOTI MOKHAHLANE
Lesotho’s Mokhahlane did a great job receiving a long pass in one touch, then, with a delightful volley over an advanced Algeria keeper, he sent the ball in the open corner, leaving the entire Algerian defense no chance to react.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: FEREBORY DORE
Congo’s Ferebory Dore single-handedly earned his country a very important win in the AFCON qualifiers against Guinee Bissau, scoring four goals in the process. The 26-year-old striker showcased his skill, composure, great tactical awareness and positioning as he secured all three points for Congo.
Missed last week’s awards? You can check them out here.
Do you think any goals or performances deserved to be here? Tweet @King_Fut, reply to our Facebook post, or drop a comment below.