Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
KingFut Weekly Awards – Dore African Player of the Week
The KingFut Weekly Awards feature recognizes the best goals and performances of African footballers from around the globe.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: RALEKOTI MOKHAHLANE
Lesotho’s Mokhahlane did a great job receiving a long pass in one touch, then, with a delightful volley over an advanced Algeria keeper, he sent the ball in the open corner, leaving the entire Algerian defense no chance to react.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: FEREBORY DORE
Congo’s Ferebory Dore single-handedly earned his country a very important win in the AFCON qualifiers against Guinee Bissau, scoring four goals in the process. The 26-year-old striker showcased his skill, composure, great tactical awareness and positioning as he secured all three points for Congo.
Missed last week’s awards? You can check them out here.
Do you think any goals or performances deserved to be here? Tweet @King_Fut, reply to our Facebook post, or drop a comment below.