Zamalek traveled to Aswan to take part in the 14th week of...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
KingFut Weekly Awards – Dore African Player of the Week
The KingFut Weekly Awards feature recognizes the best goals and performances of African footballers from around the globe.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: RALEKOTI MOKHAHLANE
Lesotho’s Mokhahlane did a great job receiving a long pass in one touch, then, with a delightful volley over an advanced Algeria keeper, he sent the ball in the open corner, leaving the entire Algerian defense no chance to react.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: FEREBORY DORE
Congo’s Ferebory Dore single-handedly earned his country a very important win in the AFCON qualifiers against Guinee Bissau, scoring four goals in the process. The 26-year-old striker showcased his skill, composure, great tactical awareness and positioning as he secured all three points for Congo.
Missed last week’s awards? You can check them out here.
Do you think any goals or performances deserved to be here? Tweet @King_Fut, reply to our Facebook post, or drop a comment below.